Century Fasteners Corp. – Career Opportunities
CENTURY FASTENERS CORP. with its corporate world headquarters in Elmhurst, NY, was founded in 1955, and is an established $75MM International Master Distributor of fastener and non-fastener products which include military, commercial, and electronic components.
We stock and distribute products to Aerospace, Military, Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Electronic and Commercial manufacturers. We provide a wide range of value-added services and the latest technologies to significantly lower our customers cost of ordering, stocking and maintaining inventory.
In addition to inventory management, our strengths include financial stability, engineering services, and AS & ISO quality certifications.
Century offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Century Fasteners is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CENTURY FASTENERS CORP. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
• If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact Human Resources at 718-446-5000 or by email at email@example.com
• As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, CENTURY FASTENERS CORP. is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-446-5000.
• EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of CENTURY FASTENERS CORP. are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Click here to find out more.
• Pursuant to Executive Order 13665, CENTURY FASTENERS CORP. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).