Cherry Aerospace New Product
Cherry Aerospace – New H781A-456 Compact Offset Pulling Head
The Cherry® brand H781A-456 is a new compact offset pulling head, replacing the popular H781-456 model. Its very compact size, light weight, improved strength and reliability, together with some unique new features, make it ideal for a diverse range of applications, including installing fasteners in restricted spaces. This pulling head will work directly with G746A, G747, G704B, G704B-40SH, G704B-SR, G800 and similar riveters. With appropriate adapters, other riveter models may be used.
Features and Benefits
Increased usable stroke for installing longer grip fasteners (when used with a long stroke riveter).
Its fastener capability include (but is not limited to):
- CherryMax® (-4,-5 & -6 nominal and oversize diameters, all grips and materials)
- CherryMax® AB (-4,-5 & -6 nominal and oversize diameters, all materials-including all aluminum)
- MaxiBolt® S type (-4 and -5 diameters, all grips and materials)
- MBC® L/C (lock creator type, -4, -5 and -6 diameters, all materials)
- NAS1900 “U” (-4, -5 and -6 diameters, all materials)
Lower operating cost and improved reliability
An improved jaw system with better serration engagement and easy jaw grip force adjustment for longer tool life and to prevent slippage when installing smaller diameter stems.Lower cost wear items (jaw system)
The new and improved Jaw / Saddle system (781-004 and 781-005 respectively) are compatible with the previous model, H781-456.
More compact and lighter envelope allows access in even more restricted installation areas.